I suggested the Pantheist Grace and a Pagan Grace by Isaac and Phaedra Bonewits. I also came up with a Lolcat blessing: "Hallowed be thy Noms".
Other offerings include:
- "We thank every being that brought this food to our table. We are all a part of the web of life" (by me)
- "Blessed be God who is our bread, may all the world be clothed and fed" (by chickpastor)
- "Thanks for what we receive! With joy, may we give far more than we receive and bless the world." (by Rev Naomi)
- "Rejoice in what gifts upon this table lay! Nourished here, may we go forth and feed the world." (by Rev Naomi)
- "We give thanks for the life that sustains our life, and the web of which we are all a part." (by TrulySocial)
- "For those who grew this food, those who made this meal, and for life that sustains us all, we give thanks!" (by Rev Naomi)
Please add your ideas in the comments. Brevity is of the essence here - it needs to be easy to memorise and not make the food get cold!